Monday 10 August 2020

Chinese medicine a first experience - La medecine chinoise une première expérience

 My body is all over the place. The bleeding after the hysteroscopy wasn't as they said. The next period which was meant to wait a month arrived last night. The clinic in Spain hasn't yet answered my e-mail or not as to whether I should start hormones or wait until next time. I had a particularly hard weekend as a friend organised a get together and included a colleague who is heavily pregnant and talks of nothing else. To cut a long story short I'm in tears more often than I'm not. 

Today I went for my first acupuncture session. I was there an hour and a half and there was a lot of talking. For the actual acupuncture I had 5 needles: one in each calf, one in each foot and one in my forehead. Anyone who says you don't feel them going in is lying! But it does settle down and then you feel it as they are taken out.

I hadn't expected to be menstruating today or to be uncertain of which cycle I'd be trying. The lady started by saying that there were no herbs that she could give me if it was this cycle only acupuncture, but after the needles were in she researched some which could help with a short time frame. So I'll be starting those when they arrive. 


Mon corps me semble très déstabilisé en ce moment. Les saignements après l'hystéroscopie n'étaient pas comme prévu. Les règles suivants étaient censées d'arriver après un mois - elles sont arrivées hier soir. La clinique en Espagne n'a pas répondu à mon mail demandant si je devrais commencer les hormones avec ce cycle ou attendre le prochain. Ce week-end à été difficile car une copine a organisé une rencontre amicale, mais a aussi invité une collègue très enceinte qui n'a pas d'autre sujet de conversation. Bref je suis en larmes plus souvent que je ne le suis pas. 

Aujourd'hui je suis allée à ma première séance d'acupuncture. J'y étais une heure et demie et on a beaucoup parlé. Pour l' acupuncture même j'ai eu 5 aiguilles: une dans chaque mollet, une dans chaque pied et une dans le front. Pour ceux qui disent que tu ne sens rien quand ils les mettre - ils mentent! Mais après ça va et puis tu les sens en retirant.

Je ne comptais pas avoir mes règles ni d'être incertaine de quel cycle que j'allais tenter. La dame avait commencé par dire qu'elle ne pouvait pas me donner des herbes si c'était ce cycle et que l'acupuncture. Mais une fois les aiguilles insérées elle a fait des recherches et en a trouvé certains qui pourrait aider même avec un cadre temporel court. Donc je vais commencer à en prendre quand ils arriveront. 

No comments:

Post a Comment