Thursday 20 August 2020

Not ready - Pas prête

 Saw my Dr here yesterday - but it took until today for the Dr in Spain to get back to me! 

The polyp was nothing to worry about. But my scan shows that my womb lining isn't thick enough. And in addition one of the follicles is 22mm which could mean that I've ovulated.

So I need a blood test to establish whether I've actually ovulated or not. And if not a scan on Monday to see if my womb lining has thickened up any. 

And today it's the hospital here that's now not got back to me with the prescriptions and appointments I need.


J'ai vu mon médecin hier - mais le médecin en Espagne ne m'a pas donné de retour avant aujourd'hui.

La polype n'était rien de grave. Mais l'écho a montré que mon endometrie n'est pas assez épaisse. Et en plus une des follicules est de 22mm ce qui pourrait dire que j'ai ovulé .

Du coup il me faut une prise de sang pour établir si j'ai ovulé ou non. Et sinon encore une échographie lundi pour revoir le doubleur de mon utérus.

Et aujourd'hui c'est l'hôpital ici qui n'est pas retourné vers moi avec l'ordonnance et les rendez-vous dont lesquels j'ai besoin.

No comments:

Post a Comment